The family of a missing mother of two, Nicola Bulley has been urged by a close friend to stop suffering “hurt and distress” online from cruel trolls.
On Friday, January 27, Nicola Bulley was reported missing after her dog was discovered wandering along the Wyre River near her home in St Michaels, Lancashire.
The 45-year-old woman may have drowned after falling into the water while attempting to retrieve her dog’s ball, according to police.
Her friends disagree with this central theory and maintain that Nicola Bulley was a “incredibly strong swimmer.”
Louise Cunningham, her sister, has pleaded with the public to continue the search while keeping a “open mind.”
Tilly Ann, a friend, has since detailed the terrible impact that Bulley’s disappearance has had on her family.
She addressed “some very inappropriate comments” made by those who speculated about family members‘ involvement in the case in a post on Facebook.
She also provided a list of 11 things she thinks people should be aware of:
1. He was at home that day because he and Nikki both do most of their work from home. Paul has never been considered a suspect for a reason, and they have CCTV. These accusations must cease immediately for the sake of family and friends. To be honest, I find it disgusting that I had to write this.
2. They both participate in this walk frequently, and Paul is well-known and well-recognized in the neighbourhood.
3. The dog never wears a harness for a significant portion of that walk; it is taken off at the top pitch and then replaced there when they return.
4. Because Willow is so fiercely protective of the ball, they very rarely take the ball for walks with her anymore.
5. When speaking, Nikki frequently used her phone’s loudspeaker.
6. The dog was discovered very close to the bench and the harness. The floor, not the bench, was where the harness was discovered.
7. Nikki is a very powerful swimmer.
8. Nikki drove to the school, parked her car there, and then went on foot to the river.
9. When the dog was discovered, it was completely dry.
10. Since then, the dog has returned.
11. At the back of the caravan park, there is CCTV. The only camera not working is the one that would have captured everything.
Describing the impact on Nicola’s partner Paul, she wrote: ‘We can see the hurt and pain and can see how much he’s struggling to hold back the tears.
Because he will lose it if he even thinks about anything else, and because he doesn’t want to worry his girls any more than they already are, he is entirely focused on them.
Tilly claimed that some of the coverage of her friend’s disappearance had left her “shocked and appalled.”
She continued, “Her family right now needs as much positivity as they can get.”
Nicola’s kidnapping has been ruled out by police after thorough CCTV investigations revealed no one entering or leaving the gates by the river.
The investigation team has also obtained security footage, dashcams, and ring doorbells, as well as spoken with three key witnesses.
Follow and Stay tuned with updates from Google News
Need a professional Website or Graphic designer for your business at affordable rates, Whatsapp Lemon Premium