The general public is informed about the release of the admission forms for the Ghana Health Public Training Institutions which is now open for the 2023/2024 Academic year to all interested persons.
About the Public Health Training Admission Forms
For the 2023/2024 academic year, the Ghana Public Training Institute is accepting applications from qualified applicants for admission into several programs offered by the reputable body.
Applications for the upcoming academic year are now being accepted. Your path to certification as a health care professional begins here. Kindly follow the steps below to learn how to successfully apply for the admissions. The sale of forms opened on Monday, May 8, 2023 and is expected to close by the end of June 2023, according to the Ministry of Health.
Where can you buy the 2023/2024 Ghana Public Health Training Institutions Admission Forms?
Interested applicants must purchase an application voucher from any branches of the following banks:
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch
Short Code to buy the Ghana Public Health Training Institutions Admission Forms 2022/2023
By dialing *887*18#, candidates can purchase MOH training institutions’ E-vouchers using mobile money. After that, simply follow the on-screen directions.
Cost of Purchasing the Admission Forms
The cost of purchasing the admission forms Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). However, All purchased vouchers are valid until 5th July 2023 if not used.
Documents/ things needed to apply:
The following are some things applicants may need or prepare for in order to successfully complete the application process:
A personal valid email address (preferably created by applicant)
Residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
Valid Results. You may want to check if D7 accepted for Nursing Training in Ghana.
How To Apply for the Ghana Public Health Training Institutions Admissions 2023/2024
Kindly follow the instructions below to successfully apply for the admissions:
1. Purchase the admission voucher from any branch of Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB).
2. After payment/purchase, applicants will receive a unique Serial Number (SN) and a PIN for registration.
3. Applicants will be required to provide a personal phone number and a valid e-mail address (do not to use the email addresses of relatives).
4. Serial number and PIN code to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
5. Applicants will then be required to create a unique password for login purposes.
6. Afterward, applicants must follow the instructions indicated on the application portal carefully to aid them fill out the relevant stages of the forms online.
7. Applicants can use their voucher Serial Numbers to track the status of the admission process.
- To get help filling out their application forms, applicants can visit any of the nearby health training institutions.
- All required information will be sent through SMS or Email to the applicant
How are Applicants Selected
On the other hand, only candidates who meet the standards for admission will be contacted to participate in an interview.
As a result, any application that contains incorrect information (such as grades or other credentials) will be rejected outright.
Therefore test takers must report the precise grade that appears on their official examination results.
Filling out all sections of the form, including submitting your photos, is the most critical step for applicants.
For more information, applicants can enquire more at the official website of the Ministry of Health here.
When did the Public Health Training Institution Admission Forms open?
The Ministry of Health announced that the 2023/2024 Ghana Public Health Training Institutions Admission Forms will be out from Monday, May 8th, 2023.
Deadline for Applications
The deadline for submitting application forms is Friday, 30th June 2023.