- Accra, Ghana
- Job-Category: Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Schedule: Full-Time
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Are you people-oriented with a knack to balance risk with opportunity? Are you a good negotiator with the ability to build trust with clients? Are you looking to grow your career with a fast pace and diverse company?. If you have these qualities then apply for our Credit Manager position.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Support the Director of finance in maintaining all approved credit procedures.
- Investigate customer’s credit worthiness by research through various available sources and to recommend credit approval or disapproval to management.
- Verify the accuracy of balances of accounts receivable.
- Report unfavorable information this may affect a customer’s credit standing to allow timely action.
- Maintain a complete alphabetical credit file for each account containing all documentation related to the credit research.
Your experience and skills include:
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Excellent computer, communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to details and hands-on.
- Ability to work under pressure with the flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations.
- Strong ethical behaviour and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
- First Degree in any related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience in same or similar position.
Your team and working environment:
Movenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra, Ghana is a modern 5 Star hotel with 260 rooms and a commercial center set in the Urban oasis within the City’s Central Business District.
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of Credit Manager.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Mode of Application
Interested Persons should visit the link below to apply
Application Deadline : 24th Jan, 2023
Join Our Whatsapp Group Job Alerts Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group News Alerts Here
Join Our Telegram News Alert Channel Here
Need a professional Website or Graphic designer for your business at affordable rates, Whatsapp us via Lemon Premium