Job type: Full-Time
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading, and hauling and materials handling.
Are you someone who is self-motivated, highly organized, a problem solver with strong analytical skills looking to build or grow your career in HR? If so, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Analyst will collect, compile, maintain and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, talent development, training, compensation and benefits, etc. for management decision-making. The role is also responsible for improving the quality of employee information in the Human Resource Information Systems and also ensure that HR Information standards, processes, and routines are followed within SAWA. The role holder is also responsible for HR administration and will act as the first line of support for employees and managers on HR administration, policies, and processes.
- Collate HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) employee surveys, recruitment, turnover, exit interviews etc, and analyzes the data.
- Analysing and presenting data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors, and advising on solutions
- Prepare periodic and adhoc reports based on data analysis and trends for decision-making by senior management.
- Manage the digitalization of HR processes to create/optimize efficiencies in HR.
- Respond to inquiries and assist employees and managers to complete HR-related forms to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete for quick administration.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Support key HR processes such as recruitment, performance management, compensation and benefits reviews.
- Maintain employee records in the company’s HRIS to ensure that the information is accurate and secure.
- Act as data champion, driving improvement of quality and accuracy of HR Data, implementing data. integrity measures, data standards, data cleansing, and process improvements.
- Liaise with payroll monthly on data changes that affect pay and benefits.
- Ensure timely renewal of employee contracts.
- Lead events organization and support employee communication and engagement.
- Measure the effectiveness of HR processes and procedures.
- Train new and existing employees, managers in the use of HR systems and tools.
- Adhere to all Policies and Procedures, especially SHEQ policies.
- Identify, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues (warranty and non-warranty) with account management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, or HR/Business related course.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated proficiency at an intermediate level of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, etc
- Experience in using a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) (e.g. Workday).
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Drive towards continuous development and improvements
- Excellence customer service skills
- Critical thinking skills and judgment
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and discretion in handling sensitive HR information.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting work priorities and demands
- French language skills will be highly beneficial
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to be part of a world-class HR team in a fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- A competitive and fair compensation and benefits package.
HR Manager – West Africa
Mode of Application
For immediate consideration, please apply for the HR Analyst position on or before 24th January 2023 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID: R0049947
We thank you for your application. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Pakyi – Kumasi
Application Deadline : 24th January 2023