Job Position and Duties
• The successful candidate will join as the Head of Regional Retail Operations in the Customer Experience Department.
• (S)He will report to the Customer Experience Director and will be responsible for the management of retail at HQ including the rollout of franchise shops as per agreed model all over Ghana.
• The Head of Regional Retail Operations will as well handle the delivery of excellent customer experience across all retail channels including franchise shops.
• Work closely with Commercial Heads to provide effective and reliable support to the Regional Retail teams to ensure uniformity of AirtelTigo Retail CEX guidelines.
• Provide coaching, recommend, and supervise training for team members.
• Supervise health of acquisitions and ensure compliance on activations.
• Responsible for team engagement
• Working with Commercial Heads across regions.
• Ensure uniformity of Retail guidelines across owned and franchise shops including brand, service KPIs, acquisition targets, revenue, profitability, etc.
• Manage and ensure availability of products/devices in all outlets.
• Provide direction and strategy.
• Provide support from HQ.
• Help meet T-NPS and CES scores across owned and franchise shops.
• Train and develop on a regional level.
• Routinely investigate through mystery shoppers and on spot visits
• Lead centralized retail projects.
• Drive team engagement and provide a healthy and conducive environment that allows for team development.
• Responsible for rolling out solutions (QMS, live chat etc.) in retail shops to reduce customer effort and enhance customer experience.
• Guarantee Service Management monitoring and continuous improvement to ensure that issues escalated beyond all service frontlines are promptly and effectively addressed within required timelines.
• Launch of centralized franchise model with distributor partners.
• Effective management of franchisees as per franchise guidelines.
• Provide training support for franchisees.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field
• MBA from a recognised institution
• 5- 7 years of experience in retail management including 2-4 years in a similar role.
• Result Oriented
• Excellent knowledge in retail operations management
• Excellent knowledge in customer complaint management /process
• People management skills
• Excellent planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent and effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Strong coaching skills
• Culture sensitivity
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Job Application Deadline
Closing Date: 23 May, 2023